2018 Women Tech Awards Nominations Now Open
The Women Tech Awards recognizes technology-focused women who are driving innovation, influencing technology companies, and are passionate about the community.
Please nominate your peers, colleagues, or other notable women. Those nominated should have ties to Utah, but are not required to be a Utah resident. Finalists and Recipients will be announced in October at the Women Tech Awards luncheon.
Nominations for the Women Tech Awards will be open until May 31, 2018.
Check out last years recipients
2017 Women Tech Awards
Women Tech Council highlighted seven award recipients, 17 finalists and two university students with Oracle CEO Safra Catz in the 10th Annual Women Tech Awards held at the Grand America Hotel.
Award recipients were selected for their impact to the industry and economy, as well as their community contributions. The Student Pathways award recipient was given to an undergraduate student for their STEM-focused work.
The 10th annual Award Recipients are as follows:
- Technology Leadership: Ashley Dreier, HealthEquity
- Product Excellence: Mariah Hay, Pluralsight
- Innovator: Michelle Jackson, ATK
- Growth Leadership: Rachel Hofstetter, Chatbooks
- Social Leadership: Lindsey Kneuven, Pluralsight
- Professional Excellence: Dasha Kadulova, Usana
- Founder: Kim Jones, Verité
- Student Pathway: Tammy Platero, Weber State University