2019 Women Tech Awards
We are pleased to announce the finalists for the 12th annual Women Tech Awards! With this year’s finalists, these awards have now recognized more than 200 technology-focused women who are driving innovation, creating new technologies, impacting tech companies and inspiring the technology community. This recognition accelerates growth for the entire technology sector and helps inspire the next generation of STEM leaders.
This year’s finalists were selected for their professional achievements, personal accomplishments, leadership in business and industry experiences. The finalists are as follows, listed alphabetically:
- Aniza M. Brown Chief of Corporate Transformation and Federal Women's Program Manager, United States Air Force, Ogden Air Logistics Complex, Hill Air Force Base, Utah
- Anjul Bhambhri Vice President Platform Engineering, Adobe
- Beth Klaumann Chief Engineer, Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems
- Christie Kent Chief Financial Officer, SirsiDynix
- Crystal Valentine Chief Data Strategy Officer, Eventbrite
- Emily Smith Director, Kiln
- Erin Valenti Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Tinker
- Heather Conlan-Katz Vice President and Senior Engineer, ETO Technology-Client Event Services, Goldman Sachs
- Kari Hensien Vice President Product and Brand Experience, RizePoint
- Karla Renee Associate Content Manager, Lucid Software
- Katie Boyd Analytics Director and Engagement Lead, Health Catalyst
- Kristie Rowley Principal Consultant Data Science, Domo
- Laura Butler Senior Vice President People & Culture, Workfront
- Lina Nilsson Senior Director of Data Science, Recursion Pharmaceuticals
- Linda Llewelyn Chief People Officer, Health Catalyst
- Marta DeBellis Chief Marketing Officer, Instructure
- Maureen Botoman Director of Engineering, Pluralsight
- Tina Larson Chief Operating Officer, Recursion Pharmaceuticals
Congratulations to all the finalists!
Tickets to this event are limited and we have sold out the past three years. Reserve your place today!
The Women Tech Awards also recognize also recognizes female university students committed that are studying in STEM fields and demonstrating how they will impact the ecosystem. Please help us recognize these rockstar students by nominating those you know in our your circle. The student selected will also be recognized at the Women Tech Awards event and receive a scholarship to help in their pursuit of STEM careers. All nominations are due August 9.
Eligible students should be:
- In their sophomore or junior year of college
- Currently in STEM and progressing in their program
- Doing amazing things, especially service and outreach oriented activities