2018 Women Tech Awards
During the eleven year history of the Women Tech Awards, more than 190 finalists and 25 student finalists have been recognized. The awards have also created a platform to make their contributions, innovations and leadership recognized more broadly across the technology industry. This visibility has also helped these women inspire other women and high school girls to pursue careers in STEM fields.
2017 Women Tech Awards
Women Tech Council highlighted seven award recipients, 17 finalists and two university students with Oracle CEO Safra Catz in the 10th Annual Women Tech Awards held at the Grand America Hotel.
Award recipients were selected for their impact to the industry and economy, as well as their community contributions. The Student Pathways award recipient was given to an undergraduate student for their STEM-focused work.
The 10th annual Award Recipients are as follows:
- Technology Leadership: Ashley Dreier, HealthEquity
- Product Excellence: Mariah Hay, Pluralsight
- Innovator: Michelle Jackson, ATK
- Growth Leadership: Rachel Hofstetter, Chatbooks
- Social Leadership: Lindsey Kneuven, Pluralsight
- Professional Excellence: Dasha Kadulova, Usana
- Founder: Kim Jones, Verité
- Student Pathway: Tammy Platero, Weber State University