2019 Women Tech Awards
Congratulations to our finalists and award recipients from the 12 Annual Women Tech Awards. Please continue spreading the word about the amazing things women in technology are doing throughout our tech ecosystem. Thank you to everyone who made the 12th Annual Women Tech Awards A Success! Keep celebrating women in tech!
12th Annual Women Tech Award Recipients
- Aniza M. Brown - Trailblazer Award, Chief of Corporate Transformation and Federal Women's Program Manager, United States Air Force, Ogden Air Logistics Complex, Hill Air Force Base, Utah
- Adobe- Impact Award
- Crystal Valentine , Data Innovator Award, Chief Data Strategy Officer, Eventbrite
- Heather Conlan-Katz , Diversity Leadership Award, Vice President and Senior Engineer, ETO Technology-Client Event Services, Goldman Sachs
- Jessica Jones, STEM Pathway Award, Physics Student, Utah Valley University
- Linda Llewelyn, Culture Leadership Award, Chief People Officer, Health Catalyst
- Maureen Botoman, Technology Leadership Award, Director of Engineering, Pluralsight
- Tina Larson, Operational Excellence Award, Chief Operating Officer, Recursion Pharmaceuticals
- Erin Valenti ,Entrepreneurship Excellence Award, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Tinker
*We are heartbroken to hear of her premature passing of Erin Valenti. Our thoughts and prayers are with her husband, family and colleagues around the world.
Congratulations to all of the finalists for the 12th annual Women Tech Awards! With this year’s finalists, these awards have now recognized more than 200 technology-focused women who are driving innovation, creating new technologies, impacting tech companies and inspiring the technology community. This recognition accelerates growth for the entire technology sector and helps inspire the next generation of STEM leaders.
This year’s finalists were selected for their professional achievements, personal accomplishments, leadership in business and industry experiences.
The 2019 Women Tech Awards Finalists:
- Anjul Bhambhri Vice President Platform Engineering, Adobe
- Beth Klaumann Chief Engineer, Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems
- Christie Kent Chief Financial Officer, SirsiDynix
- Emily Smith Director of Strategic Partnerships, Divvy
- Kari Hensien Vice President Product and Brand Experience, RizePoint
- Karla Renee Associate Content Manager, Lucid Software
- Katie Boyd Analytics Director and Engagement Lead, Health Catalyst
- Kristie Rowley Principal Consultant Data Science, Domo
- Laura Butler Senior Vice President People & Culture, Workfront
- Lina Nilsson Senior Director of Data Science, Recursion Pharmaceuticals
- Marta DeBellis Chief Marketing Officer, Instructure
Congratulations to all the finalists!
Adobe, Impact Award