Did you know that 1 in 4 people are thinking about switching jobs right now? As we come out of the pandemic it is becoming an employee-driven jobs market. There are thousands of open tech positions, but the way employees are evaluating jobs, their career and priorities has massively shifted this last year. You won’t want to miss this discussion.
Register for the May 21 Virtual Talent Summit: Post-Pandemic Tech Talent Shift where you will hear career perspectives from women in tech on everything from career progression, skills development, remote-only positions and how company decisions are impacting job decisions and from industry experts on the talent shifts that are impacting tech companies, talent hiring practices and return to work strategies.
REGISTER HERE TO JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Check out the speaker line up:
Cydni Tetro President WTC & CEO Brandless: Future of Work for Women in Tech
The Talent Shift Reality:
- Lucinda Duncalfe Founder & CEO AboveBoard: How the Pandemic Shifted Talent from the Boardroom to Zoom Room
- Helen Hu Professor Westminster: Impact of the Pandemic on University STEM Graduates
- Tom Ngo CEO & Founder, Lumin.ai: My secret for successfully leading high-performing remote teams for over a decade
Building Careers in the new Hybrid World:
- Jenn Melzer Packaging & Production Designer, Brandless: How 2020 made me realize I want a remote only career path
- Stephanie Randle Sr Marketing Director, Sunrise a Lendio Company: What you’d learn about 2020 if my pink office walls could talk
Managing through the talent shift:
- Laura Butler Chief People Officer Workfront, an Adobe Company: How I personally tackled 2020, an acquisition, integration and retaining thousands of employees during a pandemic.
- Erica Cuttitta Director Software Engineering Pluralsight: How 2020 taught me it’s ok to take care of yourself
New Leadership Essentials:
- Sui Lang Panoke SVP DE&I Zions Bank: How 2020 opened new doors for my talent
- Dennis Wood Vice President Human Capital Mercato Partners: 3 Boardroom Conversations that 2020 changed
Navigating the Talent Shift
- Denise Leleux Post Pandemic What you have to consider for a career advancement
Friday May 21