Last Friday, we brought together technology, state and community leaders with men and women throughout our tech ecosystem to talk about the impact this recession has had, the things women need, and the ways companies and individuals can be in action to help. In every position or profession, there is much that can and needs to be done to support women at this critical time. Watch the full video here.
This is a critical conversation for tech companies and women, and the future requires all of us to work together to improve the outlook for the future. This summit is part of an International Women’s Day celebration. And as this year’s theme says #choosetochallenge and together we Choose To Challenge our tech community to be in action to increase the number of women in tech and build inclusive cultures.
Our powerhouse line up of speakers includes:
- Where have all the women gone? by Dr. Susan Madsen, Founding Director of the Utah Women & Leadership Project
- The Pandemic’s Impact on Women in Tech by Cydni Tetro, WTC President & Co-founder and CEO Brandless
- And the Women in Tech Insights Series which includes:
- A Female Brigadier General and my 2-year-old by Aniza Brown, Agile Task Force Leader Northrup Grumman
- I’ve Moved 13x for Jobs, No More! By Denise Leleux, SVP Supplier Network, AvidXChange
- Investing in Yourself by Alison Lutjemeier, Group Manager Customer Feedback Programs, Adobe
- How I’m Solving the Child Care Crisis by Page Checketts, Utah Child Care Cooperative
- From a Covid Business Pivot to Raising Capital by Amelia Wilcox, CEO Zenovate
- How Mom’s Are Finding a New Career in Tech by Trina Limpert, CEO RizeNext
- How I’m Leading our Diversity and Inclusion Efforts by Karen Rodriguez La Paz, Purple
- Death of the 5-day Office Work Week: How Work Is Evolving in 2021 by Maryna Storr, Director Pure Storage
- How Women Are Taking Control of their Careers
We have never believed more strongly in the impact our community can create when we unite to support women in tech. Join us and activate as we continue to have conversations on this topic and enact solutions for women in tech.