Did you know that 1 in 4 people are thinking about switching jobs right now? As we come out of the pandemic it is becoming an employee-driven jobs market. There are thousands of open tech positions, but the way employees are evaluating jobs, their career and priorities has massively shifted this last year. You won’t want to miss this discussion.
Register for the May 21 Virtual Talent Summit: Post-Pandemic Tech Talent Shift where you will hear career perspectives from women in tech on everything from career progression, skills development, remote-only positions and how company decisions are impacting job decisions and from industry experts on the talent shifts that are impacting tech companies, talent hiring practices and return to work strategies.
Check out the speaker line up:
Cydni Tetro President WTC & CEO Brandless: Future of Work for Women in Tech
The Talent Shift Reality:
- Lucinda Duncalfe Founder & CEO AboveBoard: How the Pandemic Shifted Talent from the Boardroom to Zoom Room
- Helen Hu Professor Westminster: Impact of the Pandemic on University STEM Graduates
- Tom Ngo CEO & Founder, Lumin.ai: My secret for successfully leading high-performing remote teams for over a decade
Building Careers in the new Hybrid World:
- Jenn Melzer Packaging & Production Designer, Brandless: How 2020 made me realize I want a remote only career path
- Stephanie Randle Sr Marketing Director, Sunrise a Lendio Company: What you’d learn about 2020 if my pink office walls could talk
Managing through the talent shift:
- Laura Butler Chief People Officer Workfront, an Adobe Company: How I personally tackled 2020, an acquisition, integration and retaining thousands of employees during a pandemic.
- Erica Cuttitta Director Software Engineering Pluralsight: How 2020 taught me it’s ok to take care of yourself
New Leadership Essentials:
- Sui Lang Panoke SVP DE&I Zions Bank: How 2020 opened new doors for my talent
- Dennis Wood Vice President Human Capital Mercato Partners: 3 Boardroom Conversations that 2020 changed
Navigating the Talent Shift
- Denise Leleux Post Pandemic What you have to consider for a career advancement
Friday May 21
Last Friday, we brought together technology, state and community leaders with men and women throughout our tech ecosystem to talk about the impact this recession has had, the things women need, and the ways companies and individuals can be in action to help. In every position or profession, there is much that can and needs to be done to support women at this critical time. Watch the full video here.
Your Content Goes Here
Check out these other articles:
This is a critical conversation for tech companies and women, and the future requires all of us to work together to improve the outlook for the future. This summit is part of an International Women’s Day celebration. And as this year’s theme says #choosetochallenge and together we Choose To Challenge our tech community to be in action to increase the number of women in tech and build inclusive cultures.
Our powerhouse line up of speakers includes:
- Where have all the women gone? by Dr. Susan Madsen, Founding Director of the Utah Women & Leadership Project
- The Pandemic’s Impact on Women in Tech by Cydni Tetro, WTC President & Co-founder and CEO Brandless
- And the Women in Tech Insights Series which includes:
- A Female Brigadier General and my 2-year-old by Aniza Brown, Agile Task Force Leader Northrup Grumman
- I’ve Moved 13x for Jobs, No More! By Denise Leleux, SVP Supplier Network, AvidXChange
- Investing in Yourself by Alison Lutjemeier, Group Manager Customer Feedback Programs, Adobe
- How I’m Solving the Child Care Crisis by Page Checketts, Utah Child Care Cooperative
- From a Covid Business Pivot to Raising Capital by Amelia Wilcox, CEO Zenovate
- How Mom’s Are Finding a New Career in Tech by Trina Limpert, CEO RizeNext
- How I’m Leading our Diversity and Inclusion Efforts by Karen Rodriguez La Paz, Purple
- Death of the 5-day Office Work Week: How Work Is Evolving in 2021 by Maryna Storr, Director Pure Storage
- How Women Are Taking Control of their Careers
We have never believed more strongly in the impact our community can create when we unite to support women in tech. Join us and activate as we continue to have conversations on this topic and enact solutions for women in tech.