As Chief Information Officer, Heidi Anderson is responsible for the design and implementation of Prestige’s technology systems, which leverage both internally written software and external solutions in support of the company’s objectives. She has extensive technology leadership experience at Fortune 100 financial firms (American Express and GE Capital), where she directed several global teams in IT development, innovation, and optimization.
Prior joining Prestige, Heidi was Chief Information and Technology officer at the State of Utah Courts. In this role she led statewide technology transformation initiatives. She was able to lead and deliver
- Enabling the courts to become virtual during the pandemic
- Delivered technology to bring to the public all court records access online
- Led the initiative to allow access to people’s court cases online where they had no access outside the courthouse or through an attorney
- Implemented Pro Se electronic case filing
- Created the fist in the country fully online disputes resolution system for small claims
- Led the creation and implementation of the fully automated clean-slate bill resulting in the expungement of 500,000 citizens criminal records for no cost to the individual
The most important metric from her career is the ability to create and build high functioning technology organizations. Developing, mentoring, and building talent is a passion of hers.
She holds certificates in LEAN and Six Sigma process management and earned a bachelor’s degree in Business Management from the University of Phoenix. She also serves as the Vice President of AIM where she enjoys giving back to the tech community.
In her spare time, she loves listening to her son play the guitar and sing on stage as a musician. She is married with 1 adult son and 2 bonus children (Daughter and Son). Her husband and her love traveling anywhere they can. She also loves figuring out new kitchen gadgets and making great food. Being a foodie is a love.